Sunday, March 26, 2006

Goodbye Webster, Hello Worcester

Well, tomorrow I make the big move back to Worcester and leave Webster behind. Its been wonderful living with Elliot again (techincally its the first time but when we both lived on Bowdoin Street, with him on 3rd and me on first, it was pretty much close enough) and I will miss him as a roommate.

Just so everyone knows I will be completely cut off from all electronic communication for a while since I don't have internet yet at the new place and don't know when I might. Add to that the fact that I'm on vacation this week so I won't be in the office at all to check mail there. I might get mail for the time that I'm at rehearsals this week but I wouldn't count on it.

Long story short, if you nee to get a hold of me you'll have to be old fashioned and call me or visit me.

0 comments: