Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Birthday Party Update

As some of you may have seen in a previous post I mentioned that I was likely going to have a birthday party on Friday March 24th. Well, given my complete lack of stability in my living arrangements and the complete lack of available time in April that I will not be having a birthday party any time soon.

I have decided that I will have an UN-birthday party in May or June. At that point I won't have the closing looming overhead, I will have settled into the condo more fully and I won't have New Voices to contend with.

Additionally this will have the added benefit of being nicer weather. So stay tuned for more information

I will still be having my Wine, Cheese and Candles party on 4/8.

1 comments:

Judd said...

With all the stress you're going through with your new place, that just isn't fair. You need to have some fun. I shall summon the universal spirits of funness to remedy this situation.