Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Countdown to Closing - Day 0+3+5=8

Ok, so on day 5 on the first countdown I get told I get delayed 3 additional days to make 8. Now on day 3 I got delayed 5 days for a new total of 8. Plus this is my 3rd delay. That's just odd.

At any rate, I'll get confirmation of the new closing date later this week. The issue is that they got the Certificates of Occupancy, but they are still being processed by the city Worcester and they can't close until they get them.

Oddly enough, I actually have a good feeling about the possibility of closing on 3/15. Things always come in threes and this was my third delay. March 15th adds up as 3+1+5=9 which is 3 times 3. My unit is 408 which is 4+0+8=12 and 1+2 =3. There's the yin/yang balance of having my close on the same day as the open house. Plus there's my gut feeling that thinks this time might just be it. Also, for fun, this will be the third day of the week, the third week of the month, the third month of the year as well as also being the third wednesday of the month. Additionally 3*5 is 15. Of course all of this probably doesn't mean much but it certainly is amusing.

The bank is set to close providing the seller is ready to close. I'm ready to close. And it sounds like the seller is ready to close once they have the permits that allow them to do so. So all three of us seem to be ready and willing, its just a matter of paperwork.

I have only my final walkthrough left at this point, so lets hope this all works out.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

And then there's that whole Ides of March thing. :-)