Sunday, March 12, 2006

Countdown to Closing - Day 3

Well today I packed a whole lot, which is good considering that i'll be spending a lot of my time in New Voices auditions this week. All of my non-hanging clothes are now packed with the exception of 4 sets of outfits that I have laid out for the next four days. All of the electronics that I'm not currently using or will need in the next few days (VCR, DVD Player, game systems) are packed. Almost everything from my desk is packed. At this point I just have some more papers on my desk to pack, the rest of my electronics (receiver, TiVos), and the rest of my clothes to pack. This whole thing is really starting to come together.

I have my walkthrough tomorrow and I should know for certain what's happening when as of tomorrow.

0 comments: