Tuesday, April 04, 2006

All Settled In

Well I'm all settled in at last and I finally have internet. My roomie Jon has moved in to so that's very good. I've gotten a good deal on a washer/dryer set so I'll be getting those as soon as I have time to go get them from Robbie.

New Voices owns my life for another two weeks and then its off to Sweeney Todd. I'm enjoying directing and acting but I swear, never both at the same again. I really don't have what it takes to balance both. I'm barely doing that now as it is. It didn't help that I had to move in the middle of New Voices. That is specifically why, when I was planning on moving last term, I didn't act or get majorly involved in the C term productions. I'm looking forward to a fairly relaxing summer, unless of course one or both of the two shows that are submitted to Sam French gets in; in which case I will go happily insane again this year. :)

Look forward to more frequent updates once New Voices is over.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what was the other show submitted?

Try acting in two plays and directing ;)