Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Countdown to Closing - Day 7

So no new update at this point but I wanted to mention a few other things.

1) I have found a temporary roommate. Jon Abad has recently accepted a job and Boston and needs a short term place while working out plans to move to Boston in June. Woohoo. :)

2) I still need a roommate starting in June. Any takers?

3) I will be having a Wine/Cheese/Candle party on April 8 at my new condo. I will be providing wine, food and a nice time and will be hosting a PartyLite candle party. If you didn't get on the evite and you want to come then just drop me an e-mail and I'll add you. You don't have to buy anything if you come.

4) I have been told that my very good friends Dani and Cate will be arranging a birthday party for me and it will likely be Friday March 24th. Details to follow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nooo! Tell them to have the party the weekend before!!! I wanna go! I miss the wonderful TC parties. It's just not the same down here without everyone. (Insert more whining here) I suppose I'll just have to look at the photos and live through those.

TC said...

I was originally going to have them do it on Saturday the 18th since it is the day before my birthday but its also St. Patrick's day weekend so people will be having parties for that, plus I wont' be fully settled into the condo by then.