Friday, March 10, 2006

Countdown to Closing - Day 5

Have I mentioned that I hate moving? ugh....

So I called today to setup all of my utilities so there won't be any issues once I move in.
Gas Company - All set. Nice and easy.
Electric Company - All set. Nice and easy.
Cable Company - You've got to be kidding me....

So while the Realtor's told me that Cable is all set to call in and get turned on, when I called Charter (the cable company) I was told that they don't have it in their system and they need to do a site survey. This survey takes 7-10 days by their estimate, although it could be done sooner. I will be calling in on Tuesday to find out if it is done yet. Its the little things like this that have been the most frustrating with getting this condo done. *sigh* Just 5 days more.

0 comments: