Thursday, March 16, 2006

Fremont Open House

Well today was the official "Completion Celbration" for the Fremont Lofts. There were some speeches by the head Realtor for the project, one of the primary partners of the development company, the mayor and one of the people from the city manager's office. There were also tours, coffee and desserts, and a small jazz quartet playing live music.

I showed my dad and Lisa my unit as well as Dani's. Dani and I went around looking at all the other units. Trust us, our layout is the best. Seriously, the Type J unit (our unit) has the best space utilization. There are very few units larger and the ones that are larger usually have thinner master bedrooms.

All in all it was nice. Dani and I hung out in my unit for a bit and chatted about random things and it really made me look forward to when I own the place. Just a little bit longer, hopefully. It's all been worth it.

0 comments: