Monday, March 13, 2006

Not again....

Another 3 days out, another delay. Appartenly the condo documents are not yet recorded and they don't think that they will be able to be ready for Wednesday. I'm beginning to get pissed off. Do they know how disruptive this is? Do they even care? I can only put my life on hold for this process so long before I run into problems. Thankfully, my boss and coworkers have been great about this and have been really flexible with me needing to take time off with little to no warning, but this cannot continue. I am unable to make appointments or schedule serious work because of this impending closing and moving thing I have on the horizon.

On top of all this when I asked Robin if my walkthrough was still on, she said she'd have to call me back once she did a walkthrough herself just in case it wasn't ready for me. Considering they were going to try to close my unit 2 weeks ago why the hell isn't it perfectly done now? The scary thing is that I'm told by people who have seen other condo's and done other closings that I'm doing fairly well and the quality of work I'm getting is better than many other developments out there.

Well now I have to call the movers and cancel them, put the utilities transfer on hold. I'm glad I didn't start moving on the change of address forms. Someone wake me when its all over please?

UPDATE: I had my walkthrough today and everything looked good. There were some items on the list but nothing major. I've cancelled my moving date, but hopefully I should have a new closing date soon.

0 comments: