Thursday, March 02, 2006

Countdown to Closing - Day 5+3=8

Well my closing date got pushed back... AGAIN, and the funny part is that I'm not all that upset. I've figured this wasn't really gonna happen this soon but it was sure fun playing along. I did my unofficial walkthrough today which was almost a real walkthrough given that they did most of the work necessary this morning before I got there. Amazing what a bit of last minute motiviation will do. We walked through with the contractor who was a very nice individual who was good about listing to all of the things that I said needed fixing. Because I still need to have the apparaiser in there before the closing there's no way to do this for Tuesday so I've pushed it back to a week from Friday (3/10). I'm fully expecting things to not work out for that date so I'm planning on pushing it to the last week of the month in order to give me the time I need to deal with this as well as to let all other parties do what they need to do to get this done.

All in all I'm not nearly as stressed or as upset as I would think I should be for this. I should have more information on Monday.

0 comments: