Sunday, May 07, 2006

Good times

Well this weekend has been a lot of fun. Friday I held an AYO gathering at my place and I think it went very well. I think I'll have another one at the beginning of the year.

Yesterday I spent the day in Boston with Henry, Mario, Emar, Sam, Radik, Randy and a few others for Janelle's birthday party pub crawl. We started at Boston Beerworks on Canal Street, went to Hurricane O'Reilley's, then went to the Bell in Hand, followed by the Black Rose, then went over to The Place and finally finished at Mojito's. All in all it was a very good night.

Also this weekend I got and installed the washer and dryer I bought from Robbie. Its so very nice to be able to do laundry in my own home again. The funny thing is now that I own my own washer and dryer; NOW i feel like I own this place. Odd the little things that really drive home the fact that you are a homeowner.

I don't know when I became a super planner. I don't know if this is part of the whole adult thing or what but it can get annoying. I have my weekends planned out pretty much at least 1 month out at all times, if not 2. I live and die by my calendar these days. I really cannot even begin to try to figure out what I can and cannot do unless I have my calendar in hand. Its quite sad really. On the flip side of this, when I actually have a day with nothing planned, I have no idea what to do. I can try to call other people but they too are stuck in planning mode. In some ways being an adult can really be a chore.

Oh well. Gotta enjoy the bad things with the good.

0 comments: