Monday, May 29, 2006

General Update

Funny how sometimes I just get into a posting mood. :)

At any rate, I have two new temporary roomies: Dani and Anthony. Dani still doesn't have a set closing date so she'll be here for a little bit on my couches. Yay, slumber party. :P

Also, this week is production week for NYC. The schedule is like this:

Tuesday - Tech/Dress Rehearsal
Wednesday - Benefit Preview Performance at the Little Theatre - $20 suggested donation
http://users.wpi.edu/~nvinny for more details
Thursday - Leave for NY
Friday - Tech time then performance that night, dinner with Dad afterwards
Saturday - Return to Worcester

It kind of hasn't hit me yet that I'm going back to NYC. I don't think its a "been there done that" kind of thing, its more that its just so surreal to be doing this, let alone for a second time, that I haven't really let it register. It'll probably hit me the same two times it hit me last year; immediately following the preview and upon setting foot on the stage in NYC.

Well, if i can make it there...

0 comments: