Thursday, May 18, 2006

Caught in between

Its kind of wierd. I've been in a wierd mood all night. On the one hand I've enjoyed the peace and quiet and relaxation of being by myself. On the other hand I really wanted to go out and do something fun with friends. On the other hand I really didn't want to break the silence and deal with other people. On the other hand I was feeling lonely.

Maybe that explains the headache I've got right now. All those conflicting emotions and feelings just don't reconcile well. I don't know, I've been so busy for so long I don't know what to do with free time any more. I seriously need some R&R time but I also get antsy with nothing to do.

*sigh* I'm a complete contridiction these days.

2 comments:

Judd said...

It seems that you suffer from a kind of dichotomy of the mind aka, you don't have a clue what to do with yourself. I recommend meditation, a massage, an excedrin, and then a party. You need to get yourself centered and headache free, and then get pleasantly toasted. :)

Anonymous said...

Or find a hoddy that you do by yourself. A perpetual task kind of thing. Now I'm not saying try this one here but a lot of people use crochet for that. It's something to do while watching a movie and requires a little brain power when you're new to it. Video games are great for forgetting there is a world out there - although you do spend lots of time on computers already.
Or if following Judd's advice and you don't want to spend that much money on a massage, give me a call and we'll work something out. ;)