Monday, February 11, 2008

Top Chef

So yesterday was lots of fun, and very relaxing. We basically spent the day just lounging around the house and then C and K had their friends over for dinner. They have a dinner rotation and they got it for while I was here. I had promised to make my Chocolate Raspberry Bavarian Cake which was a huge hit by everyone. Honestly it's the best I've ever made it.

Additionally I made a recent favorite dish of mine; Lemon Rosemary Chicken, Asparagus with Hollandaise sauce, and parmesan mashed red potatoes with skin still on. The dinner was also a hit. :)

Today I get to experience "In and Out" burger which I've been told is the best fast food out there, so we'll see if it lives up to the hype.

Oh and the temperature for yesterday was 75, today is 76 and tomorrow is 78. I don't know if I want to come back to MA anymore.

0 comments: