Friday, February 08, 2008

Oh my god you guys!

So I arrived in L.A. yesterday to visit Colin and Kristin. The flight left on time even with the snow coming down. The only thing that needed to be done was that the wings got de-iced. The flight was fairly uneventful with just minor turbulence from time to time. I slept off and on, otherwise I just read a book. What was really cool was to fly over the Grand Canyon and then to fly over the Rockies and to see the Pacific in the distance.

When I landed it was 65 degrees out and sunny. Much better than Boston. :)

More to be posted later...

2 comments:

Christine said...

Have you ever been to the left coast before? I haven't...I can only imagine the sights you got to see looking out your window!

TC said...

Yeah this is my frist time being this far west. Previously the furthest west I've been to in the U.S. was Texas, which I've been to twice. Outside the U.S. I've been as far West as Cancun, Mexico.