Monday, August 08, 2005

That's all folks....

"Are you coming or going... or coming and going... or coming and staying?" - Brian Kinney

Well its the end of an era. Queer as folk has played its final episode. I'm not sure how to feel about this. I have so many memories attached to this show. Its the only thing I've consistantly done week after week for the last 5 years.

It started out when we got Showtime specifically to watch QAF in WA3. Then the next year Kyle got his condo and we started watching it there. I met Chad through Kyle and ended up dating him for a while. Every year we'd all go back to Kyle's on a weekly basis to watch it.

Well the gayest show on television is over. No apologies. No regrets. Overall I wasn't fully happy with the ending but are you ever happy with an ending? The boys grew up and moved on with their lives. We will too.

0 comments: