Sunday, August 21, 2005

The winds have changed...

I don't know what has changed but it feels like the storm has finally broken. For a good portion of the summer, especially since the beginning of August life has been getting more and more stressful. It seems like its been building and building and its just more than I can deal with and then suddenly within the last few days its simply gone.

Don't get me wrong, I still have a million things on my agenda and nothing is really done but the stress and the rushed feeling I had is gone. I feel more confident that things will work out right and that everything will settle into pleace.

Its also nice to have the students back. I had forgotten how empty Worcester is in the summer until I was driving down Highland Street last night and saw all the Freshman walking around and enjoying the evening. Worcester really feels alive again.

It was nice to see Nick last night. I don't get to see him as often as I'd like and I'll miss him when he goes to Seattle. Hopefully we'll stay in touch.

Finally, my new favorite song is Anna Nalick - "Breathe (2AM)"

0 comments: