Saturday, April 23, 2005

Drinks and Dancing in the City

Well I had a great time visiting Patrick in Boston last night. It was great, we had dinner at Flux, a nice restaurant in the South End, then went to Club Cafe for drinks. I have to say I'm not altogether pleased with "209" the new name for the restaurant portion of Club Cafe. I can understand they wanted to differentiate between the club and the restaurant but the new menu sucks. If I want to have southwestern style food, I'll find a restaurant that specializes in that. Give me back the classic american fare and just make sure the waiters are gay and hot. :)

As always seems to be the case, its feast or famine in my life. Last night was also the birthday gathering for Joe in Netops. Turns out they went to Margharitta Grill and ended up with the same table we were at after NSO. In addition I got a phone call to torture me about the fact they also had the same waiter from this past August too. This being torture of course since he was hot and I was drooling over him the last time I was there. NOT FAIR!!! hehe

Adding to this, Max had given me a call to hang out and go out dancing last night and I had to turn that too. I haven't been dancing with Max in far too long! We always have so much fun. Well summer's coming. We'll have plenty of time to dance the nights away.

I think this is going to be a very good summer.

0 comments: