Saturday, May 07, 2005

Moving along

Well spring is in full gear and classes are over. The summer is coming closer and closer. This will be a bit of a roller coaster of a year coming up. I move in with Elliot in less than a month and should hopefully be in my condo by February.

The plan is also to start taking classes this summer - gotta get on that - hopefully not too late. Damn procrastination!!!!!

On another note, I watched "A Touch of Pink" tonight w/ Tim. Sweet movie. It was fun hanging out with Tim. We've both been busy so we haven't had a chance to really hang out in a while.

I also got in touch with an old friend from HS, Matt. It was a lot of fun chatting w/ him. Its funny how you can not talk to people for ages and then all of a sudden its like old times.

Finally, I'm starting to go crazy about New York City. I WANT TO KNOW!!! I want this show to go to NYC so badly, both for Cat and for the sheer exhileration of being able to perform in NYC. Cross your fingers folks!!

Ok, g'night.

0 comments: