Sunday, April 17, 2005

Parting is such sweet sorrow...

So New Voices 23 has drawn to a close. SUCH an incredable experience. I want to thank Josie for taking me on as her Assistant director/stage manager and letting me really have an involved role in making things happen. I want to thank Dani for seeing in me talant worth having in her show. I want to also thank Susan for convincing me that I should do both Death of a Salesman AND Merrily We Roll Along at the same time so I could be her waiter, Stanley.

What an incredible year for theater. I've found that I really enjoy this and want to do LOTS more! Everyone in Masque has been incredible and welcomed me with open arms. While I will enjoy the respite from the stress of being involved in a production I can't wait until we start anew.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you had such a good time. i only wish i could have seen. but shm and worcester state chorale keep me busy, and i'm failing chem (o joy). anyway, definitely up for coffee sometime soon, sorry i wasn't available tonight. and haha! (said triumphantly) i'm in your blog now!

Anonymous said...

TC - You are welcome. You were an absolute dream as Pat. You are a highly talented actor, and I look forward to working with you in the future.