Monday, June 12, 2006

Party Time

Well I had a fantastic birthday/housewarming party on Friday night. To anyone I may have neglected to add to my invite list I do apologize. I'm forever being forgetful there. Try as I might I always seem to forget someone I should have on the list.

It was great to see Travis again. I haven't seen him in about a year and a half. His boyfriend was up to and he's a great guy. I can see exactly what Travis sees in him and I wish them both the best.

I made the faux pas of having the party be on the eve of Pride weekend so my dearest Patrick and a few others of the Boston area gays couldn't make it out due to conflicting prior arrangements, but I will do what I can to have them out some other time.

Since my request was that if anyone wanted to really get me anything to please get me stuff to stock the bar here's the list of what I got:
- Stoli Vodka
- Captain Morgan Private Stock (sooo very good - like vanilla)
- Three Olives Chocolate Vodka
- Jack Daniel Single Barrel
- Rosemont Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- Italian Chianti Clasico Riserva

For the gifts, thank you very, very much. To everyone who came, thank you so much. It was such a great time to entertain you all.

For those who want to know when the next round is, I'll be having my annual BYOBBQ on July 3rd at 6pm. If you haven't yet gotten an evite, let me know and I'll add you to the list.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude
I will go to the BYOBBQ but I have no idea where you are because I am a slacker friend
So...email me and let me know adress/directions and I will be there!

TC said...

So, ummm, who is this? I know several people named Chris and a few with a "D" last name. Care to enlighten me? :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I keep forgetting I'm not the only me in the world.

Chris with boobs, i8 chris, the only girl named chris in wpi theatre in recent years.

That chris.

:-p