Thursday, January 05, 2006

I have succumbed to MySpace

After chatting with Patrick about it today while at work I was convinced to start a MySpace profile. Yes folks I've joined yet-another-profile-community. For those of you who have MySpace accounts my URL is: http://www.myspace.com/celticcriostal.

I'm a member of Friendster, Orkut (the google one), and now MySpace. I have my blog on Blogger as well as an account on LiveJournal so I can browse my friends' posts there. I refuse to join Facebook though. You have to draw the line somewhere and I draw it there. There's somethign about Facebook that is just more wrong than the rest I think. Its just the vibe I get.

This should be interesting.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are now on MySpace... Muahahaha! I feel ya on Facebook though. I'm not so much a fan.

-Patrick