Sunday, January 22, 2006

Conclave Concluded

Well, today was better. Exhausting, but better. There was no feeling of closetness or anything, just a feeling of being part of a larger entity within the brotherhood of Alpha Chi Rho.

I had a constructive day today starting with waking up at 7am after about 6 hours of sleep. I began the day with a meeting of the Educational Foundation and then after lunch I got to chat with a few other advisors. There were only 3 of us plus the speaker so we got to throw the agenda out the window and just chat about the issues we each face and talk about how to best fix those issues and to compare notes on how we all deal with things. I also got to give some input on how our graduate chapter works so that other groups that are trying to build graduate chapters can do the same.

The drive back took about 5.5 hours so I was back in Worcester by 11 pm which was a nice surprise.

Time to pass out...

0 comments: