Friday, January 06, 2006

A few more updates

Well today has been a big day for updates. I've changed a few settings on my page. For one thing I increased the width of the content area, and I've also turned on "back links". "Back links" are used when someone links to your post and they in turn link their post back to your post that they linked to.

Also I have a question, who reads this? I have a bit of an idea of who reads the blog but it would be nice to know what my audience is like. Feel free to drop a comment in or you can e-mail me at criostal at gmail nospam com. Of course just change the at to the symbol and replace nospam with a period to get the actual e-mail address.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog TC!

Anonymous said...

From time to time I read what you write...it makes me feel kind of like an old Jewish New York Woman who knows details of people's lives that don't concern her at all...fun

Anonymous said...

I read. I miss. Post more.

Anonymous said...

occasionally, when i remember that you don't actually use your lj account

Judd said...

I read you blog TC! Do you read mine? http://jlouiss.blogspot.com

TC said...

Yes Judd, I read your blog. And Josie I just posted again dear. :)