Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Now that was odd...

So the weirdest experience happened this morning. I was in bed and was in the process of waking up. I'd already hit snooze once so I was in that whole lightly sleeping stage. All of a sudden I heard a woman's voice very calmly and softly say "boo". It felt like someone had leaned over my ear and said it. It wasn't like someone trying to scare me, more like someone trying to wake me up. I woke up and there was no one in the room, nothing was out of place. It wasn't even the alarm since that went off about a minute later after I was wide awake. Also, this wasn't a dream since dreaming voices are kind of different. This one felt like I was actually hearing it. I could almost feel the breath on my ear. Very odd.

3 comments:

Christine said...

I understand what you are saying...someone WAS trying to wake you up...and I guess it worked! We'll have to talk about "experiences" like that...I find them facinating!!

Judd said...

In that state between asleep and awake, sometimes the things we need just come to us.

Anonymous said...

You might want to get some holy water and sprinkle around room...can't hurt

My spirit was a dark shadow years ago at the apt. I had...
Aunt Honey