Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas Update

Well Christmas has come and gone. It was a wonderful time to visit with the family. Dinner was wonderful as usual at my grandmother's house.

As for gifts once again the yearly tradition (see last two year's posts - 2004, 2003) has been alcohol related gifts, not that I mind :).

In my stocking was a 1L bottle of Rasberry Stoli (my favorite vodka), I got a bottle of wine from my aunt, and I got a set of 12 bordeaux wine glasses from my dad.

Additionally I got things for my condo: Loose leaf tea brewer w/ two glasses set, a 5 Liter Crock Pot, and an electric fondue set, plus a gift certificate to Crate and Barrel (one of my FAVORITE stores) and general spending money.

I also broke down and bought myself a black iPod nano. It should be here within 3 weeks (2 weeks until it ships and then 1 week to actually ship it). I also got a car charger/radio tuner for it, a workout case and a nice leather case for day-to-day use and protection.

0 comments: