Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Do we see a pattern here?

So, I got a lot of great gifts from the family this year but I noticed something a bit odd...

Mom - GameCube, Secret of Nimh DVD, Martini GlassesDad - Money, Bartenders' Guide A-Z, 6 pc. Bar Set, Hamilton Beach DrinkMaster (for making milkshakes and frappes - not to be confused with your standard blender)Grammy - Money, 12 bottle Wine Rack Sister - Bottle of Wine, 6 bottle Wine TreeAunt - Money, Wine Glasses, Bottle of WineAunt - Framed Picture of my baby cousin, 3pc Wine stopper setBrother - Rubber Band shooting gunUncle - Gift Certificate

Either my family knows I'm a wine snob or they think I'm an alcoholic... I'll assume they think I am a wine snob.

Well I had a great holiday and now I will be having my New Year's Party. Can't wait to ring in the new year.