Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Moving is DONE!!

Ok, so I'm officially horrible at keeping this thing up to date. *sigh* Oh well...

I have finally finished moving my life to its new location. I have fully moved into my new apartment. This place is incredible.

There are two seperate floors; the first floor has the bedrooms and the basement has the living area, the kitchen and the bar. We have two dish washers, two stoves (one electric range only at the bar and another in the kitchen with gas oven and range), two refidgerators (they are old so they both combined equal about cubic volume of one modern one) two bathrooms, and there's a garbage disposal in the sink in the kitchen as well as the one in the bar.

I definately plan to have some nice dinner parties here over the course of the year.

That's all for now. I'll try to update some more while I'm on vacation.