Thursday, June 03, 2004

Me + Car = Happy

Well I got my car back today and it looks beautiful. I had a minor accident at the beginning of May. I was backing out of my driveway at my old apartment and between the car parked at the edge of the driveway entrance and one of the blindspots in my car (the rear passenger side structural beam) I didn't see the other car coming down the street and backed into it. Several insurance dealings and a deductable later my beautiful car never looked better.

Being without a car SUCKS let me tell you. I've been without it since Tuesday. I really have found out how dependent I am on that thing for transportation to anywhere. It's really like an extention of me. Not sure if that's just interesting or just sad. *shrug* Whatever, I don't have to worry any more cuz its back.

In other news, the developer of my condo contacted me to let me know that all permits are now in order and the pre-construction work has begun. Here's hoping it'll be done in time for next June.