Monday, June 07, 2004

Farewell vacation, I hardly knew thee....

Well vacation is almost over but I can't really be too upset since I'm taking Mondays and Tuesdays off all month to burn up my vacation time. Rough life I live huh? *grin*

Tomorrow I go hiking in the Blue Hills with Max which I haven't done in AGES! It should be a lot of fun. I can't even remember the last time I went hiking. It'll be sunny and warm out tomorrow. Its finally gonna get to 85 degrees out. Wednesdays gonna be a scorcher at 95.

Also gonna play some Monopoly with Donald and Tim tonight, which I haven't played in a while either. Should be fun. All in all I've had a nice relaxing time off from work and the move in process is nearly complete. Should be all set until next summer when I move for hopefully the last time for a much longer while since I'm moving into the condo. I'm looking forward to owning my own place (well, mostly the bank owning it) and being able to do whatever I want to the place.

That's all for now. I'll update with information about how hiking went tomorrow.