Friday, September 19, 2003

TGIF

Well its Friday. The day started out rainy and ugly and didn't get much better. I went to drive into work and found that my front tire was flat. Looks like I'll be making a trip out to DirectTire soon. Thankfully at this point I have a full size spare so its not that bad but I have to make sure to change it soon so I don't take any chances while I'm using my spare. I don't wanna be stuck with no spare at all.

I have a concert this Saturday for Glee Club, but I have to say I'm just not feeling the excitement of it any more. I sort of feel that I'm dragging myself through it at this point. Maybe this will be my last year? I have to do this year at the very least since its Louis' retirement. Louis has given so much to the club and helped me to really grow as a singer I have to do this for him. I think the key deciding factor for next year will be the location of the glee club trip and the selection for the musical (if we do one). Even still, I may still leave after this year and just go on the trip as a guest.