Saturday, September 20, 2003

And all was right with the world

YAY!!! My home PC is finally back in operation. I've been using my laptop for the last month while trying to figure out what is wrong with my PC. After replacing the power supply, and swapping out all the RAM to test it I finally was able to figure out that it was a combination of my network card being fried and the PCI slot it was in being fried. *shrug* oh well. I put a backup NIC into another open slot and all is right with the world again.

Now that my MP3 collection is back I think its time to have a party. :) Maybe at the end of the term. Speaking of parties, I know that this may be a bit early, but keep me in mind for your new years party plans. I will be having my third annual new years eve party, its gonna be a blast. With any luck this will be the last time I have it in an apartment. My new years resolution will hopefully be to move into a townhouse that I will own. I am beginning the process of buying a house, wish me luck.