Thursday, July 31, 2003

The point of blogs?

Well several of you have said that you liked the color changing version of the blog and I may go back to that at some point but this new one has grown on me so I'll be keeping it for a while.

A friend of mine today said that blogs were simply good for saying what you didn't have the guts to say in person. What do people think, is that true? I used to have that very opinion, which is why I never did my own blog to start with. Now, while I think there are people that use it that way, I think its a way to express some general feelings and your opinons on matters. Kinda like my own personal editorial.

Tell me what you guys think, do blogs have any point other than being a non-confrontational way to say what you want? Do blogs have redeeming value?