Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. One of the things I got this year for Christmas was money for a ceiling fan. I went to get it today and through a wonderful twist of fate, the one I liked was actually 50% off and there were two of them so I got both. Here's a picture below. Now the metal is actually a dark bronzed look so it looks really nice.


Also, in keeping with past Christmas traditions I got my yearly supply of alcohol and/or alcohol accessories. I got 3 bottles of wine and two cork screws.

Still no luck yet in the roommate department. I'm hoping the one coming to see the place Friday will be happy with what he sees and will say yes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now you have to *install* the ceiling fans! Good luck finding a ladder tall enough!

Christine said...

Dont they have people to do that sort of stuff!?!?!