Wednesday, August 16, 2006

What's in a dream...

So I had an odd dream last night. I dreamt that I was wrestling with someone. We were mostly just horsing around, but there was a lot of tension between us. Kinda like we both knew what we wanted but neither would admit it. It's odd how dreams can just come upon you randomly like that.

I know I haven't posted much lately. I've been putting a lot of hours at the office. Work has been long and stressful. I'm behind on just about all of my deadlines, as I am most years going into NSO. Things are almost done and I'll be happy when it is. We have some new guys on the team and that really makes things better overall. I'll have time to work on new projects and work to redefine my role in the group. I'm hoping to complete my SysAdmin certification this year.

I also haven't been going to the gym really at all in a while. I've been getting up early but pretty much to go to the office. Amazingly I've maintained my 186 weight through all of this.

Also interesting is that I've had the opportunity to reconnect with a lot of old friends; people I haven't seen and/or heard from in 2-5 years. When it rains it pours I guess. Overall its been great.

Overall I'm happy with the direction my life is taking. Here's hoping things continue to go well.

0 comments: