Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Gym Update

Sorry for no update yesterday but I was swamped at work and was too tired to put it up when I got home.

In short I back-slid a bit back up to 187.5. It's probably a combination of the holiday and not going to the gym much last week. I didn't go on Tuesday since it was the day after hosting my party and after cleaning up I just didn't feel like hitting the gym. Wednesday and Thursday my stomach was not feeling well at all so I skipped those days. Friday was a reduced workout because I hit a wall earlier on and didn't want to push it and cause problems. Saturday was a fraternity party and Sunday was just a lazy day. Yesterday I hit 3 miles again, today I hit 2. I think with not running for a week the 3 miles yesterday was a bit much to start with which is why I ran out of steam today. Hopefully I can ramp back up by weeks end back to where I was, and hopefully the weight gain will be very temporary and will come off as easy as it went on.

0 comments: