Thursday, February 23, 2006

An Update

So I'm going to have a very, very busy time going forward.

Tomorrow (Friday 2/23): Entertain President of WPI and Trustees with a short play. Out dancing with Max

Saturday 2/24: Lots of stuff to do, Auditions for Sweeney Todd and Dinner with the all the parties involved with Sweeney.

Monday 2/26: Entertain Prince Radu in the Little Theatre

Thursday 3/02: Final walkthrough of Condo with contractor. Dinner with a friend that evening.

Tuesday 3/07: Pontential Closing date for Condo.

Moving probably that week or that weekend.

Tuesday 3/13: New Voices Auditions begins. 3 days of auditions

Friday 3/17: New Voices Callbacks/bloodbath - hopefully I'll be involved as I hope to direct this year, and short of that hopefully I get called back for something.

** At this point the 3 weeks of rehearsals begins for New Voices **

Friday 3/24 - Sunday 3/26: Alumni weekend for Glee Club

Wednesday 4/12 - Saturday 4/15: New Voices Festival

So I have a few things I need to do right? All this and I have to find some possible time to do an Open House while undergrads are still at WPI for the year. *sigh* So much to do, so little time.

UPDATE: I updated the date of NV auditions to be correct. Thanks Kelly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I won't be asking you to pick me up from the airport 3/11 then. Ah well. But I'll try to catch up with you that week anyway.

Anonymous said...

Hey TC, auditions for NV start the 13th, not the 14th