Sunday, February 26, 2006

Countdown to Closing - Day 9

I got a voice mail late Friday from my Bank that I only got to yesterday that said that they were still looking into if they were ready for my closing date and if I had everything done that I needed to do. As far as the girl who left the message knew, I should be all set short of the appraisal, which hopefully can be scheduled in time to close on 3/7.

Well I stopped into Fremont today and talked with Robin. She mentioned that they are still working on findout out from their lawyers as to when to scheduled everyone's closing so that the clsoing date isn't yet 100% official yet. Figures. On the plus side though, I'm one of the first to close so I should have the best chance of getting a good schedule with their lawyers.

Another thing is that Robin would like to use some of the pictures I took of the condo building prior to the construction as sort of a before and after thing. They will be displayed as taken by me and placed around the main entry way area for visitors to the opening ceremony to see. Coolness.

My unit still isn't finished but there's not much more than a day's work left I think. Robin's sure that the unit will be finished in time for the walk-through on Thursday. Here's hoping.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!! photos being posted and a condo! make sure that while you get credit for the them at th eopening, when/if they choose to use them in a pamphlet, you get paid. Seriously, a freebie display is often how a company then steals your work. I know 3 people who lost all rights to their stuff that way. Make sure you have copyright info like printed on the back or something. Even if you don't want any money, your name may get dropped eventually too.