Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Vacation running out....

Well this week has been fun. I've had a chance to hang out with Donald a bunch so that's been good. Chili's, movies, sushi and nachos to name a few of the things we've done. Tomorrow we go see Phantom of the Opera the movie version.

Last night was also fun because Travis came up from RPI too. Travis and I have only hung out about 3 times but its always a good time. He's definitely someone I wish I knew better. I'm pretty sure he'd end up a really good friend.

Also exciting today was that I got my Amazon order in. I bought 6 new Diana Krall CDs, a Gavin DeGraw CD, and a Maroon 5 CD. Here's the full list.

Gavin DeGraw - Chariot (Bonus Disk: Chariot Stripped)
Maroon 5 - 1.22.03.Acoustic
Diana Krall:
- The Look of Love
- All for You: A dedication to the Nat King Cole Trio
- Stepping Out
- Love Scenes
- When I look in your eyes
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas

Also tonight will be fun because its the season premier of Alias!!!! WOOOHOOO.

And also Happy Birthday to Tim!

0 comments: