Saturday, November 27, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving

Well I had a great time visiting the families. Got to see my little cousins, Abigail and Aiden. Both are absoultely adorable. I think Abby is two and Aiden is almost a year now. Aiden is getting so big so fast. I got to hold him for a little while and then put him down for a nap.

After visiting Grammy and all of mom's side of the family I stopped at Dad's. I ended up having a small arguement with my brother because he was pushing my buttons about a bit of weight I've gained. He does this EVERY time we get together. Every time I think he's grown up a bit and matured he once again proves why I can't stand him.

After that I made my way into Boston to have dinner with Nick, his sister Joselyn, Gabe, Jen, Steve and his mother, and Keith. Dinner was wonderful and Nick made a wonderful Turkey. Richard and Patrick showed up a bit after we finished eating from visiting their respective families.

It was good to see Patrick again. We got a chance to catch up, dish some dirt, relate issues and generally do some of the active things best friends do, as opposed to the AIM conversations every few days when we are both on at the same time.

Later that evening Patrick, Richard and I went out to Campus at Man Ray in Cambridge. It was a blast and the guys were hot that night, especially one of the gogo boys. DAMN! *sigh* I really do need a man right now.