Saturday, November 20, 2004

End of Salesman

Well tonight is the final night of Death of a Salesman and I'm sad to see it go. This has been an incredible, wonderful, heart-wrenching production. Hearing Linda (Spavis) scream "NOOOOOO" every night as Willy (Jake) gets into the car to crash it is just incredible, as well as seeing the relationships of Willy, Biff (Jim) and Happy (Dan) deteriorate over the course of the show. I've had so much fun becoming a part of this group of people and getting to do something that I didn't have an opportunity to do as an undergraduate.

After this I have continuing rehearsals for Merrily We Roll Along, which will actually be a larger undertaking now that I'm the understudy for one of the lead roles. After that I will be trying out for New Voices 23. I am completely enjoying getting involved with theater and fully exploring my "thespian tendancies". ;)