Monday, November 03, 2003

wow I need to post more

Is it bad when you have to check your previous blog entries to figure out what you need to post? I guess that's a sign that you haven't made an entry in a while.

Lets see what's new... I just talked to Stepha and she's coming back in January!! :) I can't wait. I'll have to have a Cosmo party in her honor.

I'm in the process of looking for a Townhouse/Condo to buy and move into, so it means that its time to tighten the old belt. I'll be going out less often, ordering out less often and basically doing only things in life that dont' cost all that much so that I can funnel as much money into my savings so I can have some semblance of a down payment.

The good news is that I already bought my season pass to Wachusett and my step-mom is giving me her old skis which are just about the right size. I'll be able to bring them to the ski shop to have them sharpened and resized for my boots for not too much and then I'll be all set for skiing this season.

I'm becoming quite the shopper I guess. Nick is so proud of me. I've been upgraded from the basic Express charge card to a Platinum card. When I finally have money to shop again it'll come in hand since I get 10% off every month on the first tuesday. I also get 25% off on my birthday. Here's to shopping after I buy the house. hehe

That's all for now. I'll post more later.