Friday, November 14, 2003

Old Friends

So Wednesday night I ran into an old friend of mine that I haven't seen in 3 years. We left of on a fairly sour note. After we both realized that the other one was there at the train station we gave each other a huge long hug, the first thing she did was say I'm sorry. It was great to hear her say that, but at the same time it was unncessary. I told her that I didn't hold anything against her and that I, on some level, always knew that we'd reconnect at some point and that she had needed her space. It was a great time and I look forward to rekindling the friendship. I just have to remember to stay on the left side ;) (inside joke).

All in all, its great to reconnect with one of your best friends after three years totally randomly. I hope things work out well.