Monday, August 04, 2003

Just got in

I just got back from VA visting my friend Stepha. It was good to see her and a nice break from life for a while. Work is getting into crunch time so I'm busy as anything these days. I only have 3 weeks before students come back. Gotta get it all ready before that. I should be on track so I'm not too worried. I won't be able to really relax again until mid A term. It takes that long for all the new year changes to settle down, in addition to normal start of term jitters.

Virginia is a LONG drive. Going down was about 14 hours due to some wrong directions and coming back was about 11. I find that I don't really mind long drives all that much, much different than my roommate. He doesn't much care for long drives and if he's in the car he will usually fall asleep.

I'm off to bed, gotta run errands in the morning and then I'm going in to work after lunch so I'm only taking a half day off tomorrow. Thanks Stepha for a fun time down in VA :) Good night.