Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Life is good :)

So I’ve been pretty busy lately.  Every time I mean to do an update I get side-tracked.

 

Why is life so good you ask?  Well mostly because little things are going well.  I’ve had fantastic dinners with friends recently, I recently passed my Microsoft SharePoint Certification exam, and I’m heading to NYC this weekend.

 

This weekend I’m going to see Matthew Bourne’s “Swan Lake” with my friend Pace.  Last year at this time we headed down to NYC to see “Next to Normal” (which subsequently was awarded the Pulitzer Prize for Drama) and “Fuerza Bruta”.  We also closed a karaoke bar. I expect this weekend will be equal to the task.

 

I’ve also started running again this week and am back to two miles at 10 minute miles.  I decided that this time I’m concentrating on distance and am going to keep to a 10 minute mile until I can get up to 7 miles.  After that I’ll increase the speed slowly.

 

I’ll have more to update after the weekend.

0 comments: