Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tomorrow

Well, I can’t say enough how much I have appreciated all the kind words I’ve received after posting my “letter”.  That it moved some of you to tears, moved me as well.

Tomorrow (Wednesday, October 20, 2010) many people will be wearing purple to honor the 7 boys who have committed suicide in recent weeks due to homophobia and bullying as well as all of those who have been and continued to be bullied.

One of my favorite songs, especially when my days are grey and lonely is “Tomorrow” from Annie; which incidentally was the first musical I ever saw.  My Mom took me when I was 8.  So as you see it’s her fault I’m gay ;)


Additionally, Matt Doyle and other Broadway stars have put together a new song for the "It Get’s Better” project.


Remember – wear purple tomorrow!

1 comments:

Deborah Collins said...

Actually Tom, I was pregnant with Katie when I took you! You were 3. :)

Mom