Wednesday, June 16, 2010

On Last Week’s Episode…

Hmm… a bit dusty…

let’s clean this…  and move that…  change this…

Ahh… much better.

 

Well apparently this little corner of space is still around. :)

 

It’s been almost a year since I posted and even before that it was fairly sparse for updates.  I’m going to try to remedy that situation going forward.  My plan is to recap the major events of the last year or so and post a new story at least once a week until I get back to present day.

 

Also, to start over a bit, I’ve updated the look of the site.  I hope you like it.

 

Finally, here’s a recap of my most “recent” posts:

  • Summer 2008 – Trip to Worcester England to perform WitchWife: Requiem for Susanna Martin
  • September 2008 – VOX’s performance of The Threepenny Opera
  • October – November 2008 – The presidential election and Proposition 8
  • Winter 2008 – Off to see Were the World Mine
  • Spring 2008 – Had a minor car accident and purchased new couches for the condo

 

Until next time…

0 comments: