Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Notes from England

Not much new to report. Still in Worcester at the moment. Rehearsals are going well, we even have tonight off.

I'll be heading to Worcester Cathedral for Evensong tonight. The boy's choir from All Saints Church in Worcester, MA is currently over here on tour and will be singing this evening.

One thing I've noticed in the UK is that all the cars are small. Small hatchbacks make up about 80-90% of the cars that I've seen with the remainder being mostly mid-size sedans with a few full size ones and small vans that look like they are built on car frames.

Also of note is that everything is walkable. Pretty much every day I walk at least 4 miles as my guest house is about a mile from the city center, and I usually take a walk into the city in the early day as well as later for dinner.

Well that's all for now. Signing off.

1 comments:

Deborah Collins said...

I am glad that you are getting your exercise! :)

Stay safe

Mom