Sunday, August 17, 2008

Leaving Worcester

Well this is my last day in Worcester.

Cate and her mom Betty came last night to the performance. While the performances weren't the most well attended the audience both nights had good praise for the show. Overall I think it came off well.

I may have yet another crack at it as well, as John is planning a commercial recording next summer so I may just have to make another trip to London. Darn. :)

So I leave on at an 11:23 train back to Paddington Station and stay in London tonight. Cate and I are going to hop around the city and do some touristy things so maybe I'll even be inclined to take more pictures. Tomorrow we head to the airport and back home; so really I'll only be out of Worcester for about a day. To think, a trans-Atlantic flight, two 2-hour train trips only to spend all of my vacation in Worcester. I think that's amusing.

Anyways, I don't know what my internet situation is so this may be my last England post. See everyone soon. I so am not ready to go home though. If it were possible I'd vacation another full week. TTFN!

0 comments: