Sunday, March 04, 2007

What's going on

Well it's been a while since the last time I updated. My sister is doing well and I hear that my neice is now 10 lbs. I'm not sure that I'm yet quite at the point of dealing with the fact that I'm an uncle.

I've gotten a temporary roommate so the pressure is off a bit. I still have to find someone starting in June. Hopefully I'll find someone that will stay for a while and that can put some stability back into my finances. Since I got a roommate I've followed through on finally getting my new dining room set. It'll be delivered on Tuesday. It's a counter-height, espresso finish table with 6 chairs. I could describe it further but I'll save you the additional 920 or so words.


Overall, life is going well. I had Travis and Terence up for dinner this evening and it was really nice to reconnect with friends I haven't seen in a while.
Work is going well. I'm still very busy with the new responsibilities but it's a lot of fun doing new things.
I did my taxes this weekend and hopefully I'll get the refund soon. One thing I want to do is buy a new bike and use it in the late spring through the fall to ride to work occasionally and to go biking on the weekends. Should be fun.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awsome table and chairs!!